- Lacrosse Mesh
- Shooting Laces
- Sidewall, Crosslace, and Top Lace
- Stick Stringing Kits
- Goalie Shop
- Leathers and Traditional Kits
- Lacrosse Heads
- Custom Stringing Service
- Coach's Corner
- Goals and Creases
- Lacrosse Accessories, Extras & Gifts
- Lacrosse Mini Sticks
- Stick Stringing Certification Program
- Shorts, T-Shirts and Pinnies
What is the difference between top lace and sidewall?
Toplace is 1/2 mm thicker than sidewall. Some stringers prefer to use thicker cord to attach their mesh to the top of the head and/or a top shooting string above the hockey laces. Many stringers use sidewall on the entire perimeter of their head. Stick Doctor will continue to offer top lace to those who prefer it, while the majority of today's stringers are moving exclusively to sidewall.